Wireless MiniPCI 65mWatt (CM9)
CM9-GP is an IEEE802.11a/b/g 108Mbps wifi mini-PCI module in type IIIB form factor designed specifically for integration in performance-critical applications. Providing 108Mbps connection speed, reliability, security, and low power consumption required for business-critical applications, CM9-GP is a feature-rich full size mini-PCI. It is ideal for embedding into new or existing ergonomic devices such as notebooks, APs, and application-specific devices (ASDs) used in
Optional feature of Wake-on-WLAN enables devices to turn off when idle and remote power-on to conserve power. Optional WinCE 4.2/5.0 drivers enable ASD manufacturers to provide products that enjoy improved innovation and time to market through trouble-free WiFi integration
- Mini-PCI Type IIIB form factor is ideal for embedding into new or existing performance-critical applications.
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/NT4.0 SP6/Linux driver and comprehensive client utility supports provide immediate 11a/b/g wifi and management capability.
- Supported by MADWiFi providing Linux kernel drivers for industrial, academic, or personal projects at highest flexibility and lowest cost.
- Optional WinCE4.2/5.0 drivers assure trouble-free WiFi integration.
- Supports universal 802.11a/11g/11b auto fallback data rate and seamless roaming among 802.11a, 802.11b, and 802.11g multiple AP wifi networks.
- SuperA/G supports data rate up to 108 Mbps in 802.11a turbo mode and 802.11g super mode; 54 Mbps in standard 802.11a and 802.11g mode
- Off/normal/maximum power management options minimize system power consumptions.
- Optional wake-on-WLAN enables devices to turn off when idle and remote power-on to conserve power.
- Country code selector provides flexibility to change regulatory domains.
- Hardware radio on/off mechanism support provides highest design flexibility for integrators.
- Hardware encryption of WEP/WPA/WPA2 security is ideal for performance-critical devices.
- Supports WEP/WPA/WPA2, IEEE802.1x (EAP-TLS, EAP-PEAP, LEAP), and LEAP/CCX3.0 providing advanced level of LAN security.
- Supports eXtended Range (XR) technology improves wireless coverage.
- Dual Hirose U.FL antenna connectors enable transmit and receive diversity for flexible RF design.
- RoHS 2002/95/EC compliance meets environment-friendly requirement.